At a time of significant opportunity to renew the treatment and recovery field and the people it supports, this webinar will ask the critical question:
How can we all support the full range of lived experience leadership and expertise to thrive in the treatment and recovery system?
A panel of experts from different parts of the field and allied areas will offer their perspectives and discuss how we take this important agenda forward together.
- April Wareham – Director, Working with Everyone
- Ged Pickersgill – Senior Business Development Manager, The Well Communities
- Mark Pryke – National Service User Involvement Lead, Change Grow Live
- Niamh Cullen – Public Health Manager (Drugs & Alcohol), Public Health Calderdale MBC
- Olivia Butterworth – Head of Public Participation, NHS England and NHS Improvement
The panel will be chaired by Collective Voice’s Director, Oliver Standing.
Read our submission The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD) has issued a call for evidence around drug use in ethnic minority groups.
National Audit Office report highlights need to build upon the Drug Strategy and develop a long term, funded plan for full delivery.
Read the report “The government will only achieve value for money if it builds on the initial momentum of the new strategy and develops a