At a time of significant opportunity to renew the treatment and recovery field and the people it supports, this webinar will ask the critical question:
How can we all support the full range of lived experience leadership and expertise to thrive in the treatment and recovery system?
A panel of experts from different parts of the field and allied areas will offer their perspectives and discuss how we take this important agenda forward together.
- April Wareham – Director, Working with Everyone
- Ged Pickersgill – Senior Business Development Manager, The Well Communities
- Mark Pryke – National Service User Involvement Lead, Change Grow Live
- Niamh Cullen – Public Health Manager (Drugs & Alcohol), Public Health Calderdale MBC
- Olivia Butterworth – Head of Public Participation, NHS England and NHS Improvement
The panel will be chaired by Collective Voice’s Director, Oliver Standing.