Alcohol Change UK has commissioned six rapid evidence reviews to examine the priority areas in the field of alcohol harm reduction and develop new research in these areas.
All six reviews have been published and are available to download on the Alcohol Change UK website:
- Digital interventions to reduce alcohol-related harm
- Drinking problems and interventions in black and minority ethnic communities
- The role of alcohol in contributing to violence in intimate partner relationships
- Alcohol interventions and the criminal justice system
- The experiences of living with alcohol-related brain damage
- The relationship between alcohol and mental health problems
Read our submission The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD) has issued a call for evidence around drug use in ethnic minority groups.
National Audit Office report highlights need to build upon the Drug Strategy and develop a long term, funded plan for full delivery.
Read the report “The government will only achieve value for money if it builds on the initial momentum of the new strategy and develops a