Alcohol Change UK has commissioned six rapid evidence reviews to examine the priority areas in the field of alcohol harm reduction and develop new research in these areas.
All six reviews have been published and are available to download on the Alcohol Change UK website:
- Digital interventions to reduce alcohol-related harm
- Drinking problems and interventions in black and minority ethnic communities
- The role of alcohol in contributing to violence in intimate partner relationships
- Alcohol interventions and the criminal justice system
- The experiences of living with alcohol-related brain damage
- The relationship between alcohol and mental health problems