Collective Voice is the national alliance of drug and alcohol treatment charities.
It was created in 2015 by voluntary sector organisations coming together to ensure the voice of the the drug and alcohol treatment sector, and the people who use its services, was heard in policy and political discussions. We have witnessed first hand the transformative power of treatment and support, not just to the person getting help but to their families and communities and want to make sure that as many people as possible benefit from this help.
Our board of trustees oversees our charitable governance, ensuring our work is carried out in line with our charitable aims, as well as supporting the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Paul Townsley (Chair), CEO of Humankind
- Laura Bunt (Vice-Chair), Deputy Chief Executive of We Are With You
- Yasmin Batliwala, Chair of WDP
- Karen Biggs, Chief Executive of Phoenix Futures
- Stephen Bell, Chief Executive of Changing Lives
- Peter Glass, Executive Director of Cranstoun
- Mark Moody, Chief Executive of Change, Grow, Live
- Clare Taylor, National Director of Operations at Turning Point
- Mike Trace, CEO of The Forward Trust
Our member organisations offer support over 200,000 vulnerable adults and young people annually across the country.
Read more about our member organisations: