“What could the system do better? Listen to us. Believe us.”
Our latest webinar held on 13 December 2021 hosted a panel of experts to discuss the question:
How can we all support the full range of lived experience leadership and expertise to thrive in the treatment and recovery system?
The expert panel, chaired by CV Director Oliver Standing, fielded questions from the audience on a wide range of topics, from dealing with power imbalances to pathways into employment for volunteers.
You can watch a full recording of the webinar on Youtube.
The expert panel:
- April Wareham – Director, Working with Everyone
- Ged Pickersgill – Senior Business Development Manager, The Well Communities
- Mark Pryke – National Service User Involvement Lead, Change Grow Live
- Niamh Cullen – Public Health Manager (Drugs & Alcohol), Public Health Calderdale MBC
- Olivia Butterworth – Head of Public Participation, NHS England and NHS Improvement